The Atmospheric Chemistry Journal Club is designed to facilitate discussion and collaboration between members of the various atmospheric chemistry groups at Harvard and at MIT.
Frequency: Every two weeks, Thursdays 5-6 pm in Pierce Hall 100F
- NOTE: Meetings may also take place outside (weather permitting) in order to better adhere to Harvard's COVID-19 guidelines.
- Who: Undergraduates, Graduate students and first-year post-docs in the Jacob group
Food and drinks: Courtesy of Jacob group
- We shall adhere to Harvard's COVID-19 guidelines regarding food and drink in common spaces.
- At present (Sep 2021), it is not permitted to eat or drink in Harvard classrooms, but this may change as circumstances dictate. Eating and drinking may take place outside.
- Speakers: Speakers will rotate among graduate students. If a speaker cannot attend, the speaker should arrange for trade and email the facilitators.
- Facilitators' role: Senior graduate students will serve as facilitators, organize the speaker list, arrange food, and keep the meeting on time. The facilitators are not in charge of finding replacement speakers. (Currently - Hannah Nesser (hnesser [at] g [dot] harvard [dot] edu) and Eimy Bonilla (ebonilla [at] g [dot] harvard [dot] edu))